- Engine Components
- Electric Parts
- Mechanical Parts
- Steerings and Suspensions
- Exterior Parts
- Cooling Systems
Pioneering every major advance in wheel end technology since the invention of the automobile
Smooth, quiet and built to last
The CV joints transfer torque from the transmission to the wheels at a constant speed, while accommodating the motion of the suspension. Their exposed position on the vehicle mean that regular checks are necessary to keep your vehicle safe.
Features and performance
- Phosphatizing surface treatment: provides excellent protection from corrosion.
- Wheel side stem threading and splines: formed using special manufacturing processes to ensure strength and long service life.
- Expert interface management: ensures wheel hub and CV-Joints are closely calibrated for maximum performance.
- CV-Joint bell is one solid part: means no welding lines for a strong, robust and reliable product.
- A pre-assembled metal or plastic dust cover: offers extra protection from contamination.
- High quality molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) lithium based grease: lubricates, protects and tolerates extreme temperatures.
- Precision forged wheel side cage: ensures the driveshaft fits precisely but can be easily installed.
- Pre-assambled ABS ring: included on the outside of the CV-Joint bell.
- Gearbox side tripod: facilitates CV-Joint repairs if the bell is not damaged.
- Rigorous testing procedures: include material, endurance and life-cycle ensuring long-lasting and optimum performance.